Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can I just get airbrush polish on my nails without the plastic nail?

My nails are long and I just need to get them to file them square and want to airbrush french manicure polish them? Any place in Markham, Ontario, Canada that's good for that and cheap!?Can I just get airbrush polish on my nails without the plastic nail?
I'm sure they could. I'd just make sure that they don't damage your natural nail by overfiling or buffing to much. Have fun!Can I just get airbrush polish on my nails without the plastic nail?
I don't see why not.
you can goto any nail shop and ask them to airbrush your nails.they will probably charge less than $10 if thats all you get.they will probably include airbrush designs if you get a manicure.





i used to get little skulls airbrushed on my natural nails and they charged me $5

No comments:

Post a Comment