Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Airbrush nails without fake nails? 10 POINTS?

Hey,so im going to wedding and i need to do my nails for it.


my parents dont want me putting fake nails on


but they are letting me get the airbrushed





so is it possible for them to airbrush my natural nails?


do my nails need to be long?


also! is airbrushing worth the money?





BTW i saw a nail salon in walmart and i was wondering if i should go thereAirbrush nails without fake nails? 10 POINTS?
Airbrush does work on natural nail but it really doesn't stick. Not like regular nail polish.


And your nails don't have to be long. Any length is fine.


I don't know what the prices are at this nail salon but they are different at every salon.


Honestly, I'd get a friend or family member to paint your nail. It's the cheapest. All you pay for is nail polish and you won't freak out later when the paint chips and you wasted money on it at a salon. It's also easier to fix if you buy the paint because you'll have it handy if they do chip.Airbrush nails without fake nails? 10 POINTS?
On Dairy Ashford and Bissonnet theres a nail shop that they do free airbrush you should go see if they do it for free with your real nail. Cause I only seen it with fake nails goodluck :)
It is possible to get airbrush on your real nails. It stays on longer than getting it painted. Any salon can do airbrush, but it depends if they have the airbrush machine or not. You'll like the french airbrush. =) Good luck.
You can get airbrush on natural nails,


I personally think a manicure with a good polish looks way better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment