Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am planning to get acrylic nails and i want to get zebra print as airbrush.?

I dont know if i should get the whole nail with the zebra print, or just the tips with the zebra print????


also, I use bare minerals kit but my face gets very shinny what should i do?I am planning to get acrylic nails and i want to get zebra print as airbrush.?
do the zebra just on the tip, its just too much if it all over the nail.


Doesnt bare minerals have like a base powder or sealing powder, i've try'd it a couple times but didnt really like it.I am planning to get acrylic nails and i want to get zebra print as airbrush.?
UM ABOUT THE NAILS...


I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST DO ZEBRA ON THE TIP ONLY NOT THE WHOLE NAIL
ZEBRA ON THE WHOLE NAIL!! that sounds cool

No comments:

Post a Comment