Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nail techs....do you prefer a siphon or gravity nail airbrush feed? I just do acrylic nails. (not tshirts etc.

I want to invest in a great nail art airbrush and there are so many kinds for car paint and tshirts and i want to know what kind is best ANDDDD whether to use a siphon or gravity feed.Nail techs....do you prefer a siphon or gravity nail airbrush feed? I just do acrylic nails. (not tshirts etc.
I don't do nails, however I've been airbrushing for years.


My experience is that siphon feeds for ANY application waste far too much paint. I'd go with a gravity feed for sure.


Lots of brands out there, and I'm sure the selection is daunting. I've used Paasche, Badger, and others in the past...and have given them all up for a number of Iwata's (different airbrushes for different applications).


So...where to get expert advice...


Call Coast Airbrush, tell em what you want to do and they will advise accordingly. Airbrushing is about all they do, and I use them as my primary source for any questions or issues I may have. You can get their toll free number from the site. Their prices are good...but I'll give you another site for more options.


Hope it helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment