Friday, January 15, 2010

Why do SOME Black women think those tacky airbrush designs on thier nails look good?

I mean it's so tacky and it's not classy at all. Where are you going with those long a*s nails? How do you get anything done with those in the way?


I'm not dissing you as a group or anything because I love my Black women but so many of you are wearing those long fake nails with the bright tacky colours. And don't get me started on those door knocker earings. Why do you do it?Why do SOME Black women think those tacky airbrush designs on thier nails look good?
Haha ';door knocker earrings..';


Personally, I think airbrushed designs look tacky on any person- but that's just me..who cares, I'm not the one who's wearing them. I hate fake nails.. My nails are natural- about .5 inches long. I prefer just clean natural nails..maybe a bit of clear nail polish. And yes, you are being kind of racist.. I don't see how race is relevant at all btw.Why do SOME Black women think those tacky airbrush designs on thier nails look good?
Those are around the way girls, I so agree with you about that tacky airbrushed look, and what about the ones that use money on the tips. WOW. I can never understand the fashion sense, where it comes from. My fashion comes from magazines, Television and an overall sense of style. How do they Know to wear Purple Braids ? Lets just keep them in Prayer and maybe they'll overcome the tackyness.
My guess is because they do look good to them. Any intelligent person knows that the most important person to please in life is yourself.
Maybe they do it for the same reasons that some guys grow those stupid little clumps of hair in the middle of their chin!!!.........they like it!!
everybody has their own styles and taste
Cuz those are the ghetto ones.
Your funny!! Let's see most of my friends wear those designs on their nails and they do it because they think it's pretty, duh!! I admit some people go overboard with the lengths but hey that's them. Now you go have to back off the door knocker earrings though cause I rock them on a regular basis!!
SAME REASON SOME WHITE WOMEN THINK THOSE RATTY HAIRSTYLES WITH FIVE DIFFERENT SHADES OF BLONDE AND BROWN WITH A DIFFERENT COLOR AT THE BOTTOM LOOK ATTRACTIVE.





SAME REASON MANY OF MY LATINA SISTERS THINK SHAVING OFF THEIR EYEBROWS AND THEN PENCILING IN A THIN ARCHED LINE LOOKS GOOD.





SAME REASON YOUNG MEN THINK THEY LOOK GOOD WITH EARRINGS IN THEIR EAR WITH OVERSIZED T SHIRTS.
yeah i agree, i like my nails to be plain or one solid color.
SOME other girls do that too, just so u know...





okay i'll add in my opinion ANY GIRL that has big *** nails, it looks weird lol, but guess what? It's their problem! who cares!
I don't get nails. If you're going to waste time on your appearance, it might as well be your clothes or hair, something that actually makes you look good. I'm an outdoors kind of girl so I just keep them short and plain, otherwise dirt gets in them or they chip. I guess if I was going to do my nails I'd make them plain red or pink. I could understand grade-school girls being into those nails you speak of but grown-a*s women? You're right, that's just not cute. I want to call you out on the earrings though- I think hoop earrings are sexy, boop-oop-a-doop!





I think some chicks wear their nails like that because no one has had the guts to tell them they look bad, because of fear of getting their eyes clawed out!
Why do some White women think they look good?





Why do some Asian women think they look good?





Why do some Hispanic women think they look good?
Haha, some White, Latino, and Hispanic people do that to.





I often wonder how they go toilet or cook in those long talons.





I think it looks tacky and ugly too. They mostly go overboard with the length though. But, some girls might actually LIKE that style!(I know....weird) and they think it looks good. Or they just want to follow the crowd. But who cares, let then do what they want! It ain't my nails they messin' with.





But me....imma keep it natural =] I think it looks better natural anyway. My nails are just one colour and they are kept short.





x
Take the word 'black' out of your question. It's irrelevant, inflamatory, offensive and unecessary.





As for why WOMEN have long painted/airbrushed nails?... each to their own. Some like it. Some don't.
I agree, very tacky, same with the large hoop earrings
I really think it just comes down to preference. I know a lot of black guys who like seeing girls with long nails and big earrings. It's attractive to them. If you don't like it, then you don't, but don't classify it as bad just because it isn't appealing to you.
because ignorance is bliss.


lack of education/being informed may be a good thing for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment