Friday, January 15, 2010

How long does airbrushing on gel nails typically last?

Once my white tips grow out on my gel nails Im considering just getting the white tips (french manicure) just airbrushed on when i get them filled, so i dont have to get new sets each time.





So, do you know how long airbrushing typically lasts on gel or acrylic nails?How long does airbrushing on gel nails typically last?
airbrush usually lasts on mine for about 2-3 weeks (gel nails) im not sure about acrylic.How long does airbrushing on gel nails typically last?
I used to get my nails done, and typically you go in every two weeks to get filled anyway.
STOP PUTTING THE LINK TO YOUR QUESTION IN EVERYTHING U ANSWER!!!! ITS SO ANNOYING. PPL WILL ANSWER UR QUESTION WITHOUT U DOING THAT.
I don't do, french manicures and such, unless done at home by my Mom usually lol.


So like...I imagine, 5 weeks? Or so?
Usually about 2 weeks
2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment