Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Im a guy & I got a pedicure and got a clear airbrush polish on my nails, it so shiny.Should i leave it on?

Is it gay and should i take it off or leave it on it makes my nails look so cleanIm a guy %26amp; I got a pedicure and got a clear airbrush polish on my nails, it so shiny.Should i leave it on?
you should do


whatever makes you


feel like yourself


and dont judge yourselfIm a guy %26amp; I got a pedicure and got a clear airbrush polish on my nails, it so shiny.Should i leave it on?
You should do what makes you comfortable. I know a few men that get manicures and pedicures -as they should. We should all be sure to take care of ourselves. However on a personal note I draw the line at the nail polish. My male friends wore the clear nail polish but I personally do not like it.
Wear what YOU like. Your sexual orientation (no matter what it is) isn't going to be changed because of it, and anybody above the age of 14 will know what it is no matter WHAT you wear.
I always thought shiny was good, shiny means your nails are clean.








If you dont like shiny, get dirt or coffee grounds and rub it on your nails..but then you just wasted money on a pedicure.
Leave it on. The guys at the gay bar will love it.
Lol I have no idea what a pedicure is :P
if its very shiny take it off cuz that looks gay

No comments:

Post a Comment