Friday, January 15, 2010

My friend told me about this nail salon in Hollywood that airbrushes things onto your nails like cheta print..?

but she doesnt remember the name of the place. i know there are other places like this does anyone know names of salons and prices? thanks! %26lt;33My friend told me about this nail salon in Hollywood that airbrushes things onto your nails like cheta print..?
no im sorry i dont know, but thats so cool!!!My friend told me about this nail salon in Hollywood that airbrushes things onto your nails like cheta print..?
My mum owns one called Liberty nails in Middleton, Mosrton and in ashton who does the same things but is better as it also does 3d art and american nails!
Nearly any good nail salon will do this airbrushing anywhere as they use a stencil to do the pattern..Just go to a local nail salon and ask if they do it...chances are they do....
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment