Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does airbrush french manicures last longer on natural nails?

after years of of having acyrlic nails i finally started to grow out my natural ones and i go on occasions to get french manicures but the white always seems to chip within 3 days!!! does anyone know if airbrush white tips last longer on natural nails?Does airbrush french manicures last longer on natural nails?
I have the air brush French polish done on a regular basis - yes it does last longer and does not chip. What does happen is that the white starts to shrink away from the nail after about 2 weeks - it depends if you do a lot of housework etc overall it does last longer. AND looks great!!!Does airbrush french manicures last longer on natural nails?
no, the airbrush is actually thinner and i find it comes off with simple things like doing dishes... acrylic have been the best for me

1 comment:

  1. I also loved the acrylic nails...but decided to grow my natural nails out, do to the harsh wear and tear the acrylic does to the natural nail. I now have the love and fascination to paint my own nails after spending $18 to have my natural nail tips painted...for it to only last 1 day...I went back for a free touchup and the paint chipped again. I now paint my own natural nail tips with designs and it last for up to two weeks lots of times even longer, however if your anything like me you are bored with the color and design by this time anyway. The secret is the top coat that you use and that the salons are using...we want to think that the salons use the best..not true. I recommend you trying Acrylic Strong by Nailene....it leaves your nails looking as if they were done professionally(like acrylic) and the color and design lasting. As weird as it may sound the Acrylic Strong that comes in the french kit for around 5 or 6 dollars is better than the one you can purchase individually. This product can be purchased at Walmart and lasts for many many uses....I promise this will not be a regrettable purchase!!!:) With working in a Drs. office I have had so many compliments on my nails and complete shock when they realize I do them myself. If you do not enjoy painting them your self you can still have them professionally painted and then apply your own Nailene Acryic Strong topcoat. Also, I would like to add that I was never able to grow nails until I used this product do to nail breakage...not an issue any longer...not only does it protect your polish but also your nails from breaking!!! I would also like to specify another great perk...you will no longer have to use those expensive polishes(Ive never used it and dont really know why its suppose to be so much better)....I just know I am pretty much a cheap skate and none of my polishes other than the Acrylic Strong has been over $2 and most are under $2. I hope this helps once you try it let me know how you love it!!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete