Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I was wondering is it possible to get your natural nails airbrushed?

If so, where can i get it done and for how much?I was wondering is it possible to get your natural nails airbrushed?
yes nail salon will airbrush your natural nails it usually cost about 20 dollars depending on how much you want. its usually 2 dollors per nail. as with all polish on your nails it doesnt last hat long so if it is for the 4th wait until 1 or 2 days before!!I was wondering is it possible to get your natural nails airbrushed?
Yes, All they need to do is put a top coat over the airbrushing for protection. I used to be a manicurist. I would do airbrushing on toes a lot, they were all natural nails...
Yes, of course it is. You'll need to grow your natural nails out long for it to look it's best. You could always have them make designs on shorter nails by hand. :)





Good luck!
yes, you can at any nail salon.


Airbrush is usually free with a full set of acrylic nails so I would call and check the price.
I would say as long as its strong, then its advisable to get it done for lesser than the regular price. Any saloon closer to you.
Yes, but it chips extremely easy.


I would just get them painted, or go with caps/gel.
YES any place that does airbrush for nails,
Yes, any nail salon $10
Sure a tanning studio will do it for you
sure. go to your local nail salon.
yes
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment